For latest developments on EBSC v. Trump, follow us here
Double your Impact –
Every Donation Made to EBSC on Tuesday, November 27th will be MATCHED!
Celebrate #GivingTuesday with EBSC on 11/27/18
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
Will you join us on the biggest giving day of the year?
We have a group of generous donors who have pledged to match up to $10,000 on this special day. This means $10 becomes $20, $25 becomes $50, $50 becomes $100. We need your help to spread the word and help us reach our goal.
How you can get involved:
1. Create a fundraiser on Facebook. Follow this link to get started. A bonus -Facebook has also pledged to match up to $7M on the day which offers the potential to have donations tripled! Some tips:
• Launch your campaign on November 26th and let your friends know that tomorrow is the big day. Share about the matching opportunities.
• Set an achievable goal - it could be anywhere from $100 to $2,500. There is no minimum fundraising amount and EBSC receives all donations whether or not you meet your goal.
2. Share our Emails and/or Facebook posts. If a fundraising campaign isn't for you, help us spread the word among your networks. Forward our emails to friends, family and colleagues and let them know why you support EBSC. You can also share posts from our Facebook page on Tuesday, November 27th.
3. Donate to our HiPGive Campaign. Donations made through the Hispanics in Philanthropy website for EBSC's project will be matched at the following times :
- $2,500 USD at 8 am PST/ 10 am CST/ 11 am EST
- $2,500 USD at 11 am PST/ 1 pm CST / 2 pm EST
- $2,500 USD at 3 pm PST/ 5 pm CST/ 6 pm EST
- $2,500 USD at 6 pm PST/ 8 pm CST/ 9 pm EST
If you can't join us on #GivingTuesday, there will still be plenty of opportunities to support throughout the end of the year! Please keep an eye out for our emails sharing inspiring stories of courage and resilience from our clients.
Thank you for all you continue to make possible!